- Our Web address is www.eAcademia.co.uk.
- www.eAcademia.co.uk is an Unincorporated Association.
- We are part of the eAcademia Group.
- We are a British Organisation.
- Originally information will be written in English. Information will be presented in English. A download PDF file will be written in English.
- Customers use our service of their own free will.
- The reader will be passed on to highly reputable web-pages’, where the knowledge used has been researched by educated and experienced people.
- www.eAcademia.co.uk aims to assist every student, be that within education or any person willing to further their knowledge.
- Having this Website, there is no need for www.eAcademia.co.uk to deal with customers directly.
- All emails aim to be read.
- To assist further communication, we also have a social-media pages.
- Referenced sources have been gathered.
- Copyright for all original website material remains with www.eAcademia.co.uk. Copyright for any linked material remains with the original authors.
- To ensure the knowledge given is not wrongly interpreted, and legal situations do not arise from the belief that the information does not totally fulfill readers desires, all knowledge will be denied.
- www.eAcademia.co.uk reserves the right to amend at any time the facilities that they offer.
- www.eAcademia.co.uk reserves the right to modify this Statement at any time.
- Log files are used for general web analytics such as counting unique users, visitors and page impressions. We record details of the web pages visited. We aim to use this information to provide a more relevant Site for users.